Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Horizontal website with nav links: HELP FIGURING OUT A TEMPLATE

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the place to ask this kind of question. Let me know if I should move this post.

I am still a noob to Webflow, and I found a perfect cloneable on the web which I couldn’t figure out how to use.

My account is not paid while the team account is the one with all the funds, so I am hoping to be able to figure out the system and build it again in the team account.

My questions are:

1. When I open the cloned project, I only see section 1 and can’t seem to find/edit section 2,3,4…so on.
  2. How are the sections linked to the nav?? I see when I click the navs they are connected to right ID but can’t seem to figure out which items have these IDs.
  3. There seems like there are 2 parts of the sections, the actual section and the div with contents, but can’t understand how that’s possible.

I was able to make some elements and copy-paste to the div, but without figuring out how this actually works it’s no use. I also need to add a lot more sections.
I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you so much for reading this post.

Hi,

Check the “Interactions” tab on the right panel. There’s a page trigger there, which has a scroll animation called “Horizontal Slides”, maybe that’s the answer you’re looking for.

Cheers