Horizontal whitespace in mobile version of my website

Hi there,

I am a German graphic designer and did create my first website (I guess one of many) with Webflow and I am fine with it.

www.handwerk-gies-digital.de

But I have two problems and one question:

Problem 1: In the mobile version, I can scroll horizontal and there is a margin on the right side. I do not know how to fix, because in the preview in the designer everything is fine. This issue appears on iPhone, Android and Windows Phone.

Problem 2: The headings running out of the screen. In the preview of the designer everything is fine on all breakpoints. This issue appears on Windows Phone only.

Question: I did localize in the settings to Germany. But I have no option for date formatting. So far as I can see there are only English and other formats.

Many thanks for your help!

Here is my public share link: Webflow - handwerk-goes-digital.de

Hello @MHGRAFIKDESIGN,

The link you provided is not a public share link.
Here you go : Share a read-only link | Webflow University

Cheers,
L

Many thanks for the hint. I did update the link.

hmm… Weird :neutral_face:
I was able to reproduce it on my phone (Chrome - Xperia z5) and I also noticed that the navbar has a strange behavior and not moving all the way down on scroll as it should.

I can’t help you with this but I’m sure you’ll find relevant help here on the forum :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.