Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Horizontall scrolling on Chrome

I’m developing my first website in Webflow, but I’m having a problem with responsiveness. Something causes horizontal scrolling on Google Chrome (tested on my desktop and mobile phone). Strange thing - this isn’t happening on Firefox. I can’t be sure, but I think “Made in Webflow” sticker causes that. Unfortunately, it’s looking exactly the same on my mobile phone (Chrome).

I still have a lot of things to fix, but at this stage, the site should be pretty responsive.

URL to my website: http://proefficient.webflow.io

Here is a screenshot:

1 Like

What page is it on? I can’t seem to find it.

One trick you can do is create a div at the very top of your layers something like overflow. Set it to 100% width and height, then set it to overflow:none.

1 Like

Hi Jarek! Firstly, welcome to the Webflow forums! :smiley:

I opened your site and it looks like the culprit is the right arrow in your testimonial section. Inspecting the code, I see that the right arrow link has absolute positioning, so I think it’s too far out that it’s causing your entire site to have that horizontal scroll.

Can you please share your read-only link to your project? I’d like to help you find a possible solution to this. :slight_smile: