I'm trying to host a blog that I've created on the Blogger. I'm having trouble connecting the dots between Webflow, Blogger, and Hover(my domain registrar). I'm not particularly web savvy, so maybe I'm missing a connection here.
This is what I have done:
- Registered lifeshel.com at domain registrar
- Created my main website at lifeshel.com through webflow and connected to domain registrar
- Created blog at lifeshelblog.blogspot.com
- Attempted to redirect in blogspot settings to a 3rd party URL subdomain. According to the setup instructions on blogger, I should be seeing two CNAMEs appear, but I don't see them. Otherwise I would be able to add them on my domain registrar
- Created a subdomain on webflow for blog.lifeshel.com
Any idea why I don't see the two CNAMEs on blogger? Any help is appreciated. Really slamming my head on the wall trying to get a blog up. If there's any other way to setup a dynamic blog for webflow I'm all ears.