Hosting/Domain plans

Hello everyone,

need some expert advice from all the awesome people here :smiley: !

my personal domain is up for renewal, and I have my site and domain hosted elsewhere.
I am looking for the best price ( who doesnt) to ā€œsettleā€ the website.

I have already decided to learn to use webflow in both my personal and professional work.
( Am already on the Lite plan; i am a slow learner so will take a while to build this thing )

2 questions:

1. I am to transfer to the hosting to webflow, can I also transfer the domain to webflow?
    (if that makes sense?)

2. I am currently paying about US$15/year for my domain, and am wondering if godaddy or webflow or anywhere else can have it cheaper?

I hope my question is clear?
haha.

thanks!

Hi yanhuang,

You can have your domain name wherever you wantā€¦ GoDaddy, Googleā€¦ and you can see here how you can transfer your domain to Webflow hosting services. And here, you can see the Webflow hosting prices.
I hope this is the right answer for you.

1 Like

Webflow does not handle domain registration so youā€™ll have to keep your domain somewhere else. It is built into webflow to use godaddy and it makes it really easy to connect to webflow for hosting. You donā€™t really transfer hosting anywhere, you just purchase hosting on webflow and point your domain there and abandon your old hosting.

1 Like

thank you @Dfink and @Dragan_Miletic .
it helps alot.

1 Like