Hover border color changed when published

Hi everyone,

I’ve got a nav menu with four nav links. Each one of them has a pink bottom border when in current, hover and pressed state, but the color changes to black when published, although the preview shows the right one. I’ve checked and read so many things but I can’t find the problem. It’s my first project with webflow, so maybe I’ve done something wrong!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/saradelvallemusic?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=saradelvallemusic&preview=91e6d707315aa29553a64228f670ac72&pageId=5ed7d65017620e6beeb6c2c8&mode=preview

Here is the published site: Isaac | Sara del Valle

Showing up correctly for me on the live site - have you solved it?

I don’t think so, still doesn’t appear correctly to me.

in the image the link ‘media’ is on hover, but de border should be pink, just as ‘Isaac’ on current, not black.

Sorry, I meant that it worked fine in the Designer. I can see the issue on the live website.

Daft question, but have you tried publishing it? It works fine in the Designer for me, and I can see in the website code that it was last published 24hrs ago. I wonder if you’ve since fixed it, but not published?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.