Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Hover effects not showing in Preview

Hi!

I'm new to Webflow, which I'm enjoying very much. I have a question about the first website I'm building here that I've been unable to resolve.

I've set up Hover effects for a series of Link Block items on a particular page (Holiday Pinboard). These effects are all working fine in the Designer editing panel, but when switching to Preview mode, or Publishing the site, the hover effects are not visible.

I'm unable to find out why these aren't working, so any advice would be helpful.

Many thanks

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/synergise?preview=aa5455a91a7c7d3ba0d7e14828200124

Looks like the interaction that fades the cards in is causing that issue. I turned it off on one card and your hover action worked.
Also noticed that the text blurs when it hovers, perhaps something like this might help?

body { -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; }

Thanks @GourmetPixel, I didn't realise you couldn't combine Interactions and Transformations in Webflow, so that's useful to know. I guess I need to stick to either one or the other in future.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.