How can I fix an Image to the bottom right of a div?

Hello,

I am trying to setup a fixed image to the bottom right corner of a div.

I was able to get it to stay in the div and and stay all the way to the right by float right.

I want it to be nested within a div instead of fixed to the body of the site.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/integratepayments?preview=0ae3281ae5c2f227ece063063c47b68c

Here is my preview link . If you could navigate to the software page and click restaurant or retail… It will show in the bottom right hand corner a small credit card machine imagePayment Processing Terminal

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

no

You doing little salad :slight_smile: fixed cannot be related to a div (the div is moving!)

relative parent & absolute child

But if you set the child to be absolute and parent to be relative you get this idea/trick (otherwise the child position absolute to the body):

Setting an absolute position on any element completely removes the element from the document flow. By default the position is relative to the body element. However, you can set any parent element’s position to relative so that the absolute-positioned element will be positioned relative to that parent element.
CSS position properties - Webflow University Documentation

css-layout-and-positioning-course

`

1 Like

That video worked great ! Thank You so much for that. I believe I have accomplished what I was looking to do and learned something new. I also look forward to checking out the webflow university videos as I believe this will give me a further advantage within my design.

Thanks so much.

Jibby

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.