Streaming live at 10am (PST)

How can I know the symbols are used in which pages?

As topic, in Webflow Dashboard, can I or how can I know the symbols are used in which pages? I found it is very time consuming to find out which symbols are used in which pages. Thank you so much for help.

Welcome to the community @hill1hiu!

Unfortunately there isn’t an easy way to get a “top level” view on where your symbols are being used across a project. You can see the amount of instances used on your site (shown in the Symbols panel under each option) or find Symbol elements within any given page by scanning the Navigator panel for the green box icon:

As a tip, since Symbols can be contained within other non-Symbol elements, you can tick the “expand all” option to quickly find any instances on a particular page:

@mikeyevin Thank you for your detailed reply and the tip! Sadly there isn’t an easy way for that now, hope we can add this as a wish list and see the features in the future.

1 Like

I agree that some updates here would be very useful, so hopefully the work being done with Symbols (soon to be called Components) will include some quality of life updates like you’ve suggested.

In the meantime, here is a Wishlist item you may want to throw some support behind :+1:

1 Like