Streaming live at 10am (PST)

How can I remove the underline from header text

Hi, I duplicated an H1 Text tag and renamed it to a new class. I then turned off the “underline” option but it still shows up? How can I remove the underline from header text?

Is it inside of a link block or other linked element? If so you need to turn off the underline from the parent element.

LauraH,

Hi, thanks for the help. I cannot figure out how to find the parent element.

I opted to remove the Heading and used a “Text Link” instead and then it was easy to remove the underline but it still doesn’t act as a link. Do you know how to add a link to a “Text Link” but have no underline?

LauraH, hi I just realized the “Text Link” isn’t actually a link. Do you know how I can add a link to it with no underline?

Should definitely be able to help but Ito make sure I’m understanding your element setup properly, can you post or send a screen shot or share link?

LauraH

Hi, I appreciate it. I believe this is the correct link. It’s the Title “Lorne Mclean” I want to make the title a link with no underline.

This title ?

00 PM

I’m not getting an underline.

Yes, Sorry. I successfully removed the underline but the title isn’t a link anymore. I want it to link to my homepage.

Select the text link
Click the small cog icon that appears by the label
A box appears
Click the page icon, select a page to link to

Tadaa.

I’m confused. Do you want the Title to link to the Home Page or not.

If you do… this is where you set it

19 PM

more precisely
40 PM

Thanks for sharing the link! In the settings tab (next to the designer tab) you can tell it where to link and whether you want it to open in a new window, etc.

09 PM

Ok, thanks everyone. I appreciate it.

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.