How can I replicate this... (Accordion-like content)

I’m glad that I can help members of the community, if you need something else don’t hesitate to reach out.

Yes the only reason that the content changes with every member is because the pop up is inside every cms item.

As soon as I get more comfortable with Webflow, I will be helping others too!

So I can totally live with this solution, but in an effort to appease the client… I’m assuming since the pop up is inside each collection item, there is no way for the pop up to push the collection list (image grid) down the page as in the original example link I posted?

I honestly think your solution is better from a user experience perspective. It feels more intuitive and less confusing than the rest of the page sliding down out of sight. I just wanted to make sure its not possible before presenting this to the client. Thanks again so much for your time and help!

That is the whole purpose of this forum, I’m glad you feel that way. Keep up the good work man! :+1:

I’m pretty sure there is a way to achieve that if you really want it, the only thing is that it would require some research and developing time. I would love to help you but I’m behind schedule at the moment with other projects, like I said it’s just a matter of play with some positioning but I’m pretty sure it can be done the way you want.

If you think this is better then go for it. I just wanted to show you that Webflow is a pretty good tool and the possibilities are endless.

Any time! :smile: :+1:

No worries man! You’ve already gone above and beyond what I expected. And most importantly you provided a working solution to my basic problem, so a million thanks for that! Don’t even waste another minute replying to this, just know I am extremely grateful!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.