Streaming live at 10am (PST)

How can I reuse or copy page triggers?

Hey all (or whoever knows how),

I’ve been struggling with how manual Page Triggers are to reuse across a site… there’s only one tutorial on reusing Element Triggers, with no reference to how to manage Page Triggers.

I’ve got a few pages that rely on about 5 different Page Triggers and it’s doing my head in having to add them all each time… I thought the Class-based feature would solve this?

If anyone knows a shortcut or a solution, I’d love to hear it!

Cheers,
Marshy

Sorry, I have no solution for this issue, but wanted to add that I’m having the same issue.
I’m working on a portfolio site that has about 20 artists, I have to set up the page trigger animations for the menu (which is a symbol) manually for all of them… Very time consuming and “dumb” behavior IMHO.

Edit: The menu has a class which I’m targeting but I still have to set the animations per page…

@PixelGeek is this something you’re able to shed some light on?

I’ve looked high and low but can’t narrow down a workaround :frowning:

Any help would be super appreciated my friend :smiley:

Perhaps @webflow support can provide some context on this?

Hi @quarshcreative and @fernando1lins, at the moment Page triggers cannot be copy and pasted, those are page specific and you would need to setup those again or duplicate the entire page which will duplicate any page load triggers and give the interactions a new interaction name.

I hope this helps.

@cyberdave I really hope this is temporary and will be fixed in future. Would be great to Create a symbol that has interactions. I need to create a pop up modal with an x that closes the modal for like 50 pages. So mind numbing to have to do this for each and every page when you should be able to just copy and paste a modal.