Streaming live at 10am (PST)

How can I use the link chooser to point to PDF's or uploaded PDF files in Rich Text, Paragraph Fields?

I agree - I’ve just had a client ask me how to change a PDF in a collection. I set these up in designer by uploading the PDF to webflow and then getting the link from there but in editor there doesn’t seem to be any way of uploading a PDF. This is very important to my clients. Just to clarify - I have a field in my collection that goes to a button. Sometimes that button will be an external link but sometimes it will be a document uploaded to webflow. Currently I can’t see how you can upload a PDF to webflow from the Editor

1 Like

There is a solution if the number of PDFs are limited, i.e 1-10 PDFs. I needed a link for AppStore and didn’t want the “e2d03e086f417e3081d8c15/5…” link since this may change etc. On AppStore you can’t change these things without uploading a new version fo the app.

I did as follows:
In Project settings, Under Hosting, Under “301 Redirects”

So now the link outside my site is always the same, ie manandmouse.se/xxxxxxx.pdf
If the uploads-link is changed, I only need to update it here.

This a manually operation, but for my purpose it was good enough.

1 Like

It is hard to understand why Webflow would not have taken care of an obviously important client feature like this before moving on to some of the other things they have already updated.

1 Like

I agree. This is really basic functionality that you must be able to reply on for a paid product of this type.

This is killing me now. Does @WebflowCommunityTeam have any response to an expected solution to the problem?