Streaming live at 10am (PST)

How can I widen my design content?

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to widen my content (apologies if I’m not using the right terminology here), on my web page? I’ve tried to search online but I can’t figure out how to go beyond the constraints of the container.

Currently the content is as attached but I want to span out the design so it is wider as per my indications.

My site is here: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/faizals-wondrous-project?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=faizals-wondrous-project&preview=014cba936bcc3045ef62e4c9f9edc85b&mode=preview

Please help!

Many thanks,
Best,
Faiz

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey there! Your elements are children to a “Container” which includes native styling options. You’ll want to replace this with a “Div” or a “section” to add your own padding.

1 Like

Hey Hunter WOW!!! Thank you so much for your quick fix and this awesome video!!! I’m very very new to Webflow (and web build) and this video really really helps me out!!

Thank you again so much!!

Do you have like a profile I can follow you on?

Best,
Faiz

1 Like

Sorry, just now seeing this! And thank you! You can follow my webflow profile, but i’ve also recently started posting Webflow tutorials to our agency’s YouTube channel! I’ll attach the link below :grin:

Hey Hunter many thanks for getting in touch again. Briefly looking at your channel I can see you’re real busy so I appreciate your time!

Gonna check out Tritium Marketing on Youtube in more detail so I’ll be sure to subscribe. Coming from a Marketing background myself (across the last 20+ years), I’m interested to learn more about your product and added value.

I’m now moving more towards web design and development so Webflow really interests me a lot. However, as you say regarding starting out in Webflow in your ‘Recreating the Imagine Music Festival’ video, “seeing a blank canvas is terrifying!”. But no doubt I’m certain I’ll gain a lot of value from your tutorials.

Many thanks again for jumping in so early on in my quest into Webflow!

I hope you don’t mind, if I have any further questions on Webflow, could you please help?

Many thanks,

Best,

Faiz (UK!)