How do I add multiple Javascript and CSS files to Webflow?

Hello, I’m quite new to Webflow (please forgive my lack of understanding here), and I have been looking into the Webflow University on how to add custom code to my site: Custom code | Webflow University

Specifically, I want to try and add this type of scrolling effect to my page - 3D Folding Layout Technique for HTML Elements | Codrops

I have managed to download the source files but I just don’t know where to add all these containing files?!

Please can you help me to figure out where I need to put the code?

Here is the link to my site - https://preview.webflow.com/preview/faizals-fantastic-project-1c7caf?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=faizals-fantastic-project-1c7caf&preview=7a937851b5c8cd1953e3d8193b97473d&mode=preview

Many thanks in advance.
Best,
Faiz

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

@faiztegally - you can reference css and js files using a CDN link, which most popular libraries provide. In this instance you are making an external http request to grab the code from a file hosted elsewhere. The plus side of this is that many sites use these files and users often have them cached, and thus they don’t add to page load times in some cases.

You can also paste custom code in your site settings header or footer, I believe there is a 10,000 character limit in those sections.

Alternatively you can place custom code in HTML embeds using the Webflow designer, but that code will only load on the page where the HTML embed is placed.

Hey sam-g many thanks for your detailed reply. If I’m honest, I’m scared right now!!!

Forgive me, I’m not sure I fully understand your first para. Here’s my understanding…do you mean that the Source files I downloaded here 3D Folding Layout Technique for HTML Elements | Codrops, will need to be uploaded to a third party host?

As attached, the Source files seems to contain a lot of Javascript and CSS files. Do they all need to be upload?

Please please help!!! I really want to learn how to do this and I just can’t find any resource online to help me.

Many thanks,
Best,
Faiz