Streaming live at 10am (PST)

How Do I Change the Sharing Thumbnail

How do i change this image so i can professionally share this page?

1 Like

Hey @Asher_Bewersdorf

You need to go to the page OG settings. Check > https://university.webflow.com/article/open-graph-settings

Piter :webflow_heart:

My website doesn’t have a search results page in the pages section. Do you have a step by step instructions or instruction video? I am really struggling and signed up for the 300 dollars a year plan but i can t share my site until i get this problem worked out.

1 Like

Can you share your read-only link?

@Asher_Bewersdorf

For a static page, first upload your image to the Assets panel, then grab its URL by right clicking on the “open in new tab” icon to the right of the file name and clicking “copy link address”:

For a static page, open the Pages panel, then hover over the page name and click the cog icon that appears, then scroll down to the Open Graph settings section. Then paste the URL for the image you want to use into the Open Graph image URL field.

For a Collection (aka, dynamic) page, it’s basically the same, but you instead pick an image from your Collection’s fields from the dropdown.

1 Like

I was going to record a video, but I think this will help you @Asher_Bewersdorf :smile:

1 Like