How do I deminine why Fixed position broken?

Fixed position is not working, but why?

Weblink (click the CTA link in the hero section to toggle the lightbox modal thats supposed to have fixed position, notice it only works if the scroll position is above the fold, but clicking CTA button below ofld fixed position is not working ) :

Preview link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/deepdiv-iteration-v3?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=deepdiv-iteration-v3&preview=6edc520bc283dc73051bcda87ae58b08&mode=preview

1 Like

Hey Miek!

First off, I just want to say that I am loving your design so far. Great design system, and (as someone who loves organization) great naming structure as well haha.

If I am understanding correctly, I believe I was able to fix your issue by simply changing your positioning from “Fixed” to “Sticky.” This allows you to scroll down the page, and the form remain in place. Similarly, you can also click the CTA button further down the page and you will still be greeted with the form in the center of your viewport.

Hope this helps. If I misinterpreted what you were asking, please let me know! :slight_smile:

Tyler

Ha, that worked! I owe you a beer.
Thank you.

But I still don’t get why Fixed position doesnt work against body.

Glad to hear it! In 8 months on my 21st, I just might take ya up on that offer! :stuck_out_tongue: