How do I get the 50% off for students?

Hi all,

Quick question, I just signed up with my student account, how do I apply for the 50% off annual fee on website hosting? I read a related forum post on this before. Bug: Can't claim hosting promo code for students

1 Like

Hi @hubertchan

Please contact support here:

They’ll be able to migrate your account on a student plan.

1 Like

Only the support team can help you with student discount.

Same here after sign up… there no cms-student discount displayed.:roll_eyes: I contacted the support already but received no email yet. Can anyone help me with this? thanks :relaxed:

1 Like

@joleschmidt,

How long ago did you contact support? Try reaching out again!

@Andrew would you be able to help with this matter? Not sure what all plans are provided for Student Discounts?

TIA, Brandon

1 Like

I have tried contacting support multiple times over the last few weeks. I filled out the form, waited a few days, then contacted support again. Still no response. Could someone please help me with this? Thanks!

@eamon try support@webflow.com - if you’ve already tried that email, bear in mind we’re in the midst of a global pandemic and be patient

Yes I understand. Got a reply directing me to a form. Filled it out. I was just worried because the form said response time is approx. 3 days. Apologies.

1 Like

Is this what you’re looking for: https://webflow.com/classroom?

Am I the only one or this post feels like it was raided by spammers?

1 Like

Not only you :confused: