How do I make NavBar Links work from another Page?

Hey everyone! My first post here at webflow :slight_smile: It’s awesome to be here. I’ve searched for this on the forums already and I’m having a hard time understanding a lot of the things people are saying. I’m not super familiar with HTML or coding. I’ve been using wordpress for a long time, and if I needed help I would just google some custom CSS thing and copy and paste it, then find the correct section-ids and change it. I was able to learn a bit but not much.

What I’m trying to do. My links are only working in the nav bar, on the home page, If you’re on another page, and try to click a link in the navbar (anything other than “home”) it just does not work, it doesn’t take you back to the home page and then to that section where it’s linked to.

How would I do this?

Currently I just have section-ids named, and I’m running the links to that section-id. But it doesn’t go to that section from another page.

Thank you for your help, and thank you for taking the time to read this!

Here is my site Read-Only:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/artfxsign?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=artfxsign&preview=b72aaeafccb9531e33bfff401028cac7&mode=preview