Streaming live at 10am (PST)

How do I Publish Multiple Websites?

Hi there, I have a free account with 2 websites I want to publish. I was wondering if this is possible and if not what site or acct plan would I have to upgrade to in order to publish 2 or more websites? Thank you very much.

I am new to Webflow and tried looking at the acct and site plan features but can’t find an answer to my question.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

The Free Account plan allows you to have up to two unpublished sites at any given time, which means that as soon as those are hosted with Webflow and published to a domain they won’t count against your limit.

The Lite Account plan is what you’ll want to look into if you want more active unpublished sites (up to 10), and you’ll also get the ability to export projects to host elsewhere and more static pages for your staging (webflow.io) sites.

Hi Mikey, thank you so much! Just want to clarify what you’re saying, so I can publish my two sites at the same time using Webflow domains and they will both be up and running available to the public and then I can also make 2 more all on the free account?

Correct, there isn’t a limit to the amount of published, custom domain sites you have, only unpublished, webflow.io domain websites.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.