How Do I Recreate This Codepen

How do I recreate this codepen in Webflow?

I’m aware that HTML typically goes directly on the canvas within a code embed element and the CSS should be placed in the </head> area between an opening <style> and a closing </style> . But I’ve done something incorrectly.

How does this need to be properly set up to execute this specific bit of code? Is there some external JS I’m not aware of being referenced in the Codepen?

Thank you for your help!

Hey @mattnassar you can use the custom code

Hey @Selva - sorry, I should have been more specific in the way that I posed my question. I’m aware of Webflow’s capabilities but I’m not sure how to properly set up or execute the code itself from this Codepen.

And I’m aware that HTML typically goes directly on the canvas within a code embed element and the CSS should be placed in the </head> area between an opening <style> and a closing </style>. But I’ve done something incorrectly.

How does this need to be properly set up to execute this specific bit of code? Is there some external JS I’m not aware of being referenced in the Codepen?

I can’t get it to work unfortunately (complete coding noob!), however I did notice this on the Webflow University page about embedded code:

Could be that the references to html and body in the CSS are interfering? However even after removing this section of the CSS I still can’t get it to work so I’m only thinking out loud.

It seems to call on an other code pen in the settings here.

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle: