How do I set up payments for enrollment in training courses?

I am designing a training website with at least 30 different training courses, a lot of the courses are differently priced. Is it possible to set up (or integrate) a booking form that will allow users to pick a course, pick how many places they would like and be able to pay by card / paypal?

The e-commerce plan seems to only allow products rather than services, is this the case?

I’m looking at something similar.
I also want to add packages which give access to multiple courses, but all on a one-time payment, so no real ‘memberships’.

Did you find anything useful or a good solution for this @Andy14 ?

@Andy14 @icexuick Maybe check out Foxy.io. Integrates well with Webflow and the Webflow CMS instead of Webflow ecommmerce and they have a wide variety of product types.

1 Like

Hi all.
Josh with Foxy here. What you’re after is possible with our seamless Webflow integration: https://foxy.io/webflow

• Manage courses with Webflow CMS
  • Paygate CMS content/pages based on if the logged in customer has purchased that specific course. You can even allow all-access.
  • Embeddable customer portal
  • Connect to 100+ payment methods
  • Unlimited free trial
  • and more!

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh