How to add a "Sort and filter" section in webflow

I want to do what this website is doing, but in webflow:

The area in question is the section underneath the hero slider.

How do I add a sort and filter section to a webflow site? And how would it be done outside of webflow?

RN

I would also like my content to fill the width of the browser, no matter the screen size, just like this site does. How could I go about doing that in webflow as well and still have it be responsive? Would I just not use a container, or it more complicated than that?

There is no feature to do this yet on webflow. There are jQuery plugins like http://mixitup.io/ to help you do it. You would just need to harness the advance options of webflow to do this type of thing.

Just use div blocks or sections. They are set to width:100%; (meaning the width will scale to whatever with the browser window is set to).

Containers are div blocks that are set to width:940px; margin:0 auto. (meaning, it has a fixed width and will always be centered.)

Let me know if you need any help :wink:

thanks @PixelGeek, i got the full width thing figured out now, :slight_smile:

Now, how can i implement mixitup.io? I D/L’d the code, and I assume that I put it in the custom code section of the site, then i will have to alter the HTML of each element that will be involved with it? Not sure where to go next…

Any advice that yo hare willing to share will be much appreciated.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

RN

Richard, here’s a topic on the forum with the same question:

lol, sorry, forgot I asked about this before. I have a rather scattered mind some times. Doing many things :slight_smile:

Hi
I know this thread’s from 2014, but I was wondering if there’s any new feature update on Webflow where the visitor/user can sort by categories, by now?

Thanks in advance!

Disregard my last question. Looks like it’s all in the new CMS (which I haven’t tried yet, but I will soon!).