I’m creating a mobile app (under construction) with Tomtom map.
To support the business functionality, I would like to provide a new Tomtom Map page on the product’s developer website here on Webflow (read-only link shared at the end of this topic).
There’s a Map SDK available here:
Could you provide insight into how a Tomtom Map can be integrated in Webflow.
Feature set required of the Map are as follows:
- User needs to specify their personal API Key using which their map would load
- Map needs to be interactive for pan, zoom
- User needs to be able to search for a place/package
- User needs to be able to view multiple package locations as the goods move on delivery vehicles
- User needs to be able to see more details of a package, upon clicking the corresponding pin (annotation)
The scripts that I create - can they be directly uploaded to Webflow, or would they need to be at some other server and Webflow would need the reference locations of each file/folder?
Thanks and Regards,