Streaming live at 10am (PST)

How to add Blogging feature to my existing web application

Hi, Folks!

I want to add a blogging feature to my existing web application! I wonder how can I do it?! Is there a way? if so, can I allow my coworkers to post at the same time? I want them to post blogs with different accounts simultaneously.

So, please tell me if anyone can help me in integrating this blogging platform with my web application, I read somewhere that we install cockpit CMS to create a basic blogging web application with my existing website.

What are your suggestions?

Thanks for your responses and help! :slight_smile:

Hi Shahzeb!

I am assuming that you mean that you’re currently running a web application built with another service on a custom domain, so I am going to go off that assumption.

Really the easiest thing to do in that case is not to try to add it to the current site, but just creating a separate site (that can have a similar design system/style) on website, and then having it run off of a sub-domain of the original domain.

This is very similar to how Webflow itself run’s its site. You have the main domain (webflow.com) which houses the actual Webflow application, then there are many subdomains (like blog.webflow.com and university.webflow.com) that are built almost entirely with the actual Webflow system.

If I made the wrong assumption, let me know and I would be happy to clarify. Hope this helps!r

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.