How to add Hamburger Menu on Desktop view?

Hi there,

I have been obtained great help from here, thank y’all!

Another quick question - how do I add hamburger menu throughout all the view (even the desktop view)? I followed this great tutorial. One thing I noticed was that the nav bar element does not show the hamburger menu in the desktop view, however, it shows hamburger icon in other narrower view. May I ask how to solve that so that hamburger menu is used throughout all the views?

Thanks!

Hi @Jason_Runyuan_Chen

Can you please update your post with some more information so we can help you faster? Things like screenshots and your environment info really speed things up.

Posting guidelines can be found here: Posting Guidelines for the Design Help Category - General - Forum | Webflow

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Sure thing! And thanks for following up! :slight_smile:

Here are two screenshots illustrating what I meant: as you can see, on the desktop view, the nav bar is displayed as a conventional horizontal nav bar, whereas in the tablet view, it is displayed as a hamburger menu.

I would like to use hamburger menu solely for the design of my website, I wonder how to do that? :smiley:

Let me know if there needs to be more clarifications!

thanks for the screenshot. Whenever you’re asking a design question, always post your read-only link.

Here is how to get it:

Aye! Here it is! https://preview.webflow.com/preview/jason-chens-marvelous-project?preview=b35e364ae2379ebef6bfb9854dec1159

Sorry I thought it wouldn’t be necessary to share my link as I thought this was a general question! But I would do that from now on hehe :smiley:

thanks for the link :slight_smile: This helps everyone look into your site without editing it.

Here is how to show a hamburger menu button for the desktop breakpoint:
CloudApp

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ohh! Thank you! So THAT’s where it is! Thank you as I am a newbie to webflow I’m still getting used to the difference between setting and styling in the UI :smiley:

And roger on the link!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.