Streaming live at 10am (PST)

How to add Star Reviews for all Products using Widget Pack Admin

Hello,

I am trying to get star reviews beneath each product on my website. I embedded the Rating code using the Widget Pack Admin. Each product has the same code embedded beneath it, however when I go to visit my published website only the first product gets the rating beneath.

^As you can see, the same code is embedded beneath both the Rustic and the Urban, however only the Rustic gets the Ratings.

Why is this happening if the same code is embedded beneath each product? How can I get the Rating beneath each product and not just the first?

Thanks for taking the time to read this and helping out!

Janine

Here is my site Read-Only: https://quagga-designs-1.webflow.io/

Hi

Read the documentation of widgetpack, looking at there code I think you have to pass different id to each widget.

Hey there @janinedesigns !

We make an embeddable review product specifically for Webflow that allows you to display unique star rating for each product, even on a product in a multi-product layout like this. We built the product to cover this use case.

Our site is monto.io.

Let me know if I can help you get set up or anything for our free trial. Feel free to reach out at hello@monto.io. Standing by :slight_smile: