Right now on our current website (which we're wanting to replace with a webflow one) to capture trial signups:
- Have a pop up form
- On that pop up form we have first name, last name, email, phone no. + organisation name
- We have all the organisation names in our market in a database table, when they start typing it gives them the options on what to select
- When they select it it auto fills hidden form fields of State, Phone no., post code, address etc. (which we need to submit to our CRM).
- If they don't select one and type in a new organisation name, we reveal the hidden form field of 'State' so they type that in too (but only if they don't select one from the pre-populated suggestion list)
- It then sends and adds to our CRM
You can see what that's like at www.myedapp.com by clicking 'Get my Free Trial' & viewing the form (the org name is in school)
How do I do re-create the above in webflow?
Can I do it? Or should I just ask our developer to take the PHP form he's done for our website and add that to webflow, is that even possible?
Thanks so much in advance!