Streaming live at 10am (PST)

How to change ICON of Shopping Cart?

HI all,

Anyone know how to change the Shopping Cart icon? I am trying to replace it using Fontawwesome.

Also, if you don’t have any items in your cart, is it suppose to show “0” or a blank circle? Im not done setting up yet but I have it in the nav bar and its showing a “0” in build mode, but blank on webbrowser view mode.

Thanks,

R

Hi,

When you click on the cart and go to the element settings tab, in the Card Wrapper settings section you can switch it to Empty state and change how it should look when the card is empty, you have full control if you want a zero and empty red dot or no dot at all.

You can not replace the icon as far as I know but you can just delete it and put your own icon instead.

Have fun
M

Thank you I got it! I appreciate your help.

R

You can not replace the icon as far as I know but you can just delete it and put your own icon instead.

Yup!

Also, if you select the Cart Button element, there is a toggle in the Settings panel where you can choose whether or not to display the Cart Quantity at all.

And if you select the Cart Quantity element itself, you have even more granular control to have it hidden if the cart is empty as well.