How to click anywhere to close a full page nav menu?

Hello there,

I have looked everywhere but did not find a solution! I wonder whether it is possible to set a full-page nav menu in a way that, when click anywhere in the menu, the nav menu will close. Currently it seems to me that the only solution is to create a new close button in the nav menu, and that is not easy to use and I have run into various problem just to setting that up…I wonder if anyone has any solutions? :smiley:

Thanks!
here is my link https://preview.webflow.com/preview/jason-chens-marvelous-project?preview=b35e364ae2379ebef6bfb9854dec1159

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

1 Like

bump to see if anyone knows anything hehe

Maybe by wrapping your menu and set an interaction to close on click? I really have no idea but it might work!

In general: dont create on mobile so small buttons (Use 100% width for each button - so the user gets big clickable area):

When your button will be with this pattern you dont need the click on overlay idea.

very cool animation! Do you know how to create full-page nav menu where the “close” menu button is shown? Somehow when I set my nav menu to “full”, the menu button disappears!

You must add url with the problem. “full” is general term.

debugging: Inspect element in view mode and check whats happen:

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.