Streaming live at 10am (PST)

How to connect Constant Contact with webflow form?

I'm not quite sure how to do this but a customer wants to have their mailing list sign up through constant contact added onto their website but I'm not so sure how to go about this? Anyone know?

You can integrate an embed form from constant contact itself or if you want to keep de design control on Webflow you can use https://zapier.com to pull the data from the form and put it into your constant contact list.

Here's where you can find the embed code for a form with constant contact

Let me know if that helps,

Cheers

Am I able to edit the look and feel of the embed code?

Like I want to remove the text "email address" and "first name" and have those be inside the text fields. I also want to make the text fields background color none and the font color white. I also want to make the sign up button background none, border solid white 2px. with the font white as well.

You could with custom CSS code. I would recommend to use Zapier so you can keep control of de design inside Webflow though.

Would you be able to help walk me through this with Zapier? I'm a little lost as how to do it all....

It'll take sometime to make a walk through. PM me and we can work something out.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.