Streaming live at 10am (PST)

How to copy Pages between Projects

Hi Guys,

is there any way to copy one Page from a Project into another Project.
Lets say i have build a Website within a different Project and would like to copy the complete Site into another Project. How can i do this? Or should i just duplicate the Project again and setup a new custom domain?

Hope you Guys can help me out.

Best,
George

Hi @George_Konig

Currently Webflow doesn't support copy/paste between projects, but you can vote for it:
https://wishlist.webflow.com/ideas/DESIGNER-I-6

The best solution for you would be to duplicate the website and set your custom domain.
Or recreate the effect/section/etc that you wish into a new project.

Or.... You can do like some of us, and create a "blank template" with some functions and effects, and then just duplicate that template every time you have a project.. That way you'll save time with button interactions and hover effects, sliders, etc.. :slight_smile:

Hi again,

i was wondering if there might be a way of just switching the custom domain hosting to another project? So instead of moving pages between projects maybe there is a way of moving custom hosting between project?!

Please create a new thread for each unrelated question.

Anyway, this is not possible. Cancel hosting on one project, then set it up on another.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.