Streaming live at 10am (PST)

How to create button as a nav bar element

I am interested in adding an actual button to a navigation menu. The type of button with rounded corners, colored background etc. (just like the Learn More button in the Hero section) I can't find any information on how to do this on this forum. Am I doing an incorrect search? Surely I am not the first person to wonder about this right?

Many thanks!

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi @onebravegirl,

Even if you are using a webflow navbar object you should still just be able to drag a button into the element and place it/style it as you need with the normal css options - allowing you to round corners etc. If you already have a button style you can just apply that to the navbar one you create so they all look the same. Then just change the button text.

The pre-made elements that you can use from the webflow interface just have initial common formats that are helpful as a starting point, but virtually everything can be deleted or customised as you like - including adding any kind of element you need.

Hope that is what you wanted to know.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.