Streaming live at 10am (PST)

How to create related products list using tags?

Hi All,

I hope someone can help me. It would be greatly appreciated as usual :). I'm building a Shopify powered store and wish to have related products on the product template page. I have a collection for Products and a collection for Product Tags. Each product contains a tag/ tags in a multi reference field.

For the related products dynamic list, I have one filter to say Product is not Current product and I wish to add another one to show only products that contain the current tag. It allows me to say 'Product Tag contains' and i can choose from the list of tags. I am unable to select 'Current Tag' however.

Thanks a lot

Niall

Here is my public share link:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/forever-health-foods?preview=2a236435317e56dce93688edda643e38

Hi @Niall_Mc_Dermott,

Unfortunately, what you are trying to do, won't work with multi-reference fields. You would have to go to the Product Tags collection template to filter in that way.

Thanks for your response. I already have a filter on the Product Tags page like this:

But I need to introduce the same functionality to the Product page. Would there be any other way to do it?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.