Streaming live at 10am (PST)

How to create sub pages under main page

Hey!

I am trying to create subpages under one main page, how can I do that. When I am trying to add pages from the top add page link it says to upgrade the account which has a limit of up to 4 pages. Wondering how come the default template folder has 4 pages and there are 4 main pages as well. If there is a limit of up to 4 pages, then how can. create sub-pages that show as hidden pages under folder.

Welcome to the community @mahinokia08!

If your on the Free Account plan, your staging sites (the ones hosted on the webflow.io domain) are limited to 2 static pages and 50 CMS items:

You can increase this limit by either subscribing to a paid Account plan or Site plan—however keep in mind that Account plans only give you additional account features and projects will require a Site plan to add a custom domain.

Account/Site plans can be a bit tricky if your new to the platform, so don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions :+1:

I am wondering how the templates have more than 2 static pages?

That’s actually a bit of a workaround of the limitation—any template will have as many pages as it’s created with, regardless of whether or not you have a Site or paid Account plan. The downside is that you’re only allowed to use the pages that the template comes with, however you can edit those as needed for the project.