How to customize slider arrows?

Is there a way to change the look of the Left and Right arrows for Sliders?

Sure, these are just icons inside of a div. Is there something in particular you’re trying to do that you can’t?

How can i change the shape of this icon? I want to use a Three Pointed arrow.
When i double click it, it opens up the Settings panel and doesn’t allow me to edit the arrow icon.

You’ll need a bit of adjustment here since the original slider element comes with icons that can’t be swapped out like normal images.

Below I recorded how you’d go about swapping those out with some images I quickly created, but keep in mind this can be done with any other image element you add in the Designer:

https://www.loom.com/share/322d4708293d4fa09250f2312a31b579

2 Likes

wow, thank you soooo much for this! :smiley:

No problem, glad I could help!

Please go ahead and mark the thread solved when you get a moment (unless you have some other questions related to the slider icons) so other community members know this has been resolved :metal:

1 Like

Can you update video ? Doest Work

1 Like

Welcome to the community @marat_sadovnikov :wave:

I recently went through and removed a bunch of old videos from my Loom account recently that had low view counts so my apologies for it not working.

Essentially you’ll just need to add a new image element to the right/left arrow link blocks if you’d like to use something different—the icon itself should be removed completely.

• Select the “Right Arrow” link block element on the canvas
  • Hit CMD/CTRL+K (to open Quick Find), type “image”, and hit Enter/Return on your keyboard
  • Choose the image you want to have in place of your default right arrow icon
  • Once you’ve got that added, delete the old icon and repeat the steps for the left arrow

If you run into any issues don’t hesitate to reach out and I’ll record another short video :+1:

2 Likes

Can you send us any Video so i can resolve the issue

Update this video :pray: :pray: :pray: