How to Design & Develop a Coupon Website on Webflow Platform?

Hi Everyone,

Currently my website is Live on WordPress Platform. As I have heard that Webflow offers a CMS based platform, where you can design and develop and do modification in your website without the knowledge of Coding. I am not a developer, I have just basic IT Skills, and i am looking for a reliable platform, where i individually can mange my whole Coupon Website without coding knowledge.

That’s great to hear, welcome to Webflow then. Feel free to make your specific question to the community !

1 Like

Hi Jeandcc,

Thanks to welcome me at this Webflow Community. It looks that you have an experienced profile in the field of web development and designing. I need your guidance regarding my website.

I am currently running a Coupon based website in WordPress. It is one of the best CMS platform, that is easy to use. But there are also various Cons of WordPress, where i change my mind to go with Webflow. The WordPress Cons are:

1. Vulnerability
  2. Customization needs Coding
  3. Plugins Issue

Please have a look at my website https://www.coupongot.com/ and let me know, is it possible to manage my whole website at Webflow platform?

Pardon my intrusion,

Just to answer your question; It appears that coupongot would be very easy to re-construct. What you can do is start building it (free) and if/when you are comfortable, just essentially make it live.

Looks like a slider, a grid, a grid on the home page.

Hey @haimen!

Thanks for that haha!

The design part of it can be easily done through Webflow, but I suspect you already know that. I believe that you’re interested in knowing about the CMS part of it and I’m afraid that you’re not going to be able to replicate everything you have on your current website.

For example: Top Stores - CouponGot There’s no built-in feature on Webflow that would allow you to create this page for example. You would have to use multiple collection lists, but then you would reach the limit of 20 Collection Lists per page. So again, if you’re coming to webflow and want to rely only on the platform, you will have to adjust your website in certain points.

You will also need some snippets of code if you want to have some cool things happening, but dont worry! Using code in Webflow is super easy and I do it in all my projects! By using code, you’re basically getting rid of any limitation you might encounter in the platform.

That being said, I really think you should consider coming to Webflow: It’s a great platform that allows you to create great things. And hey, to be honest: It’s 1000x better than WP (with whatever plugin you might use). Your back-end will be tightly secure and there is no need for plugins!

Thanks for your detailed information regarding Webflow platform. Let me to finalize it. I will do my consideration on Webflow, As i want to get rid from WordPress.

1 Like

That’s good to hear. Feel free to shoot me a message if you need anything in the future :slight_smile:

Thank you so much. I will be in touch with you in future.

1 Like