Google Business View gives businesses the opportunity to showcase one of their most unique aspects – their location. It offers a viable marketing opportunity for local businesses to increase exposure in Google Search, Google Maps and Google+ while adding up interior and exterior images.
Here’s how to embed your Google Business View on your website and Facebook to increase your business exposure
EMBED GOOGLE BUSINESS VIEW ON FACEBOOK
- Log in to your Facebook account and go to ‘Wooboox Custom Tab’ and install it. You may access the app from here.
- Add the tab to your designated page.
- Click on ‘Configure Page Tab’.
- On a separate tab, search for your business on Google and click on ‘See inside’, bringing you to your virtual tour.
5.Navigate to your virtual tour’s start point.
- Click on the ‘menu’ button found on the top left hand corner of the screen and click on ‘share or embed image’.
- Click on ‘embed image’ and customize your iframe dimension/size and copy.
- Paste code in the Page Source and save.
- Go to ‘Edit Tab’ and customize your ‘tab image’ and ‘tab name’. Done!
EMBED GOOGLE BUSINESS VIEW ON WEBSITE
- Repeat step 4 to 7 and paste the code into your website. That’s all!
Get in touch with us at https://visibleone.com/