How to fix 502 bad gateway crash :( help!

anyone who has experienced a 502 bad gateway crash? can you tell me how it got resolved and what i can do in the meantime?

I need to finish my website, i have a tight deadline and this sudden crash is stressing me out :confused: thank youuuuuuu :") !

Hi Clara,

Our engineers were made aware of an issue affecting the Webflow Dashboard where the it may have been temporarily unavailable for some users. A fix was pushed around 20 minutes ago, and at this time we are no longer showing partial degraded performance. Could you please confirm that everything is working correctly on your end?

2 Likes

thanks a lot Stu! yes it works great right now. Any way to prevent future crashes on my end? :") Please feel free to let me know!

Also, thanks for the quick response, appreciate it!

Hi Clara,

You’re very welcome! Thankfully these instances are very rare - and on this occasion the issue was our side, so nothing you could do to cause it/prevent it.

Apologies for the inconvenience this caused you - and I hope the final stages of the website build go smoothly!

1 Like

thank you so much Stu! you take care as well!!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.