I'm trying to recreate this site in Webflow but I am having trouble re-creating this nav... Can someone help? Any advice on exactly how to do this?
@sabanna I mean like with the logo in the middle and the nav buttons half on one side and half on the other. Here's how I have it set up so far but when I make the screen smaller half the nav disappears....
Ok, I understood what you are trying to do.
It is how I would do this:
1) Change navlinks to regular link-blocks+text nad give them the same class (navlink)
2) Leave only 1 navmenu and make it width: 100%
3) Add row with 3 columns to navmenu
4) Move first 3 navlinks into the first column and second 3 navlinks into the last column, middle column will stay empty.
5) Make navdiv position:relative and logo link position: absolute, then put logo link in the middle.
You would get something like this:
6) Then, for the tablet and smaller devices, make navmenu position: absolute, row make stuck in one column and all navlinks display: block. Then you will get something like this:
Hope I was able to explain.
@sabanna oh thank you so much! I feel like such a beginner still but there's so much different situations you can come up with! You are such a life saver!
You are welcome Sometimes crazy ideas may save situation too
@Sabanna Another question since you are super helpful! On the website I am recreating there is a cell phone that flips when hovered over. How can I achieve this as well? Is there a way to turn the phones sideways like the website without editing them in a photo editor?
To have it flip you could do it with interactions. To have it open like a flip phone would be 3D animations.
Yup. Watch the tutorials. There's too much for me to explain all the things you could do. Here's an intro.
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.