How to get Font URL

I am building a website for a client which will use an embedded widget of Acuity Scheduling to process cooking class bookings. I want to use the same font on the widget but can’t seem to make it load on the CSS Editor of Acuity. Any ideas on what the URL of the custom fonts can be obtained? This is what’s exported when downloading Webflow’s code.

@font-face {
    font-family: 'HK Grotesk'; src: url('../fonts/HKGrotesk-Bold.woff2') format('woff2'), url('../fonts/HKGrotesk-Bold.eot') format('embedded-opentype'), url('../fonts/HKGrotesk-Bold.woff') format('woff'), url('../fonts/HKGrotesk-Bold.ttf') format('truetype'), url('../fonts/HKGrotesk-Bold.otf') format('opentype');
    font-weight: 700;
    font-style: normal;
}

Thanks!

If you are self hosting then you would need the full URL path.

If you were hosting on Webflow you could inspect site/page with a browser’s developer tools.

You have provided no link to a published resource, so that is the best I can do.

1 Like

Hi, @webdev. Thanks. I am hosting on Webflow. Here’s the link: Webflow - Sobremesa

Cheers.

Hi @paco - I send you a private message with the URL’s, so as not to raise any licensing issues.

@webdev Hey Jeff, I’m having a similar issue in not being able to find my font URL, any chance you can show me how? Here’s my site for reference: https://logikcull.webflow.io/

@Alexa_Dedmon - Open devtools in Chrome then follow the steps.

@webdev for some reason the fonts aren’t showing up for me, any idea why that might be? Also, thanks for hoping on this two year old post! Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 5.54.43 PM|663x500

Reload the page when that network tab is open.

1 Like