How to give the impression of dynamically changing elements on a webpage?

I’d like to create an MVP version of a website that will have functions not available to webflow right now. I’d like to first test a few ideas using webflow’s available tools by giving the impression of a real functional website.

The main question is how to give the impression of dynamically changing elements when clicking on various elements on a page? In the example below, when a user clicks on either of the three blue blocks, the container should “dynamically” change to the second one with the second question and the yellow blocks. Is there any way to accomplish this using webflow’s features and CSS possibilities?

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

I’m pretty sure you can accomplish this with Webflow’s CSS as well as Webflow’s animations. Hope this helps. :wink:

@VLADinSACRAMENTO yes I’m pretty sure too :grinning: but I was looking for a more detailed explanation or maybe a link to an already existing solution!

It’s fairly simple if you have knowledge of the Webflow builder. You can easily change the color of the block on the focused tab, the text can disappear and the new one will appear on pressed animations, and when the blocks are pressed you will make it affect a different element which is to disappear the old text and appear the new text. Hope this helps. :wink::+1:t2:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.