How to have different designs between desktop, tablet, and mobile?

Hi Everyone!

First post on the forum here! I’ve been searching the internet and the forums (and maybe I’m just Webflow’s dumbest customer) but I have been unable to find any information on how to make different designs based on the platform viewers will be viewing it at. For example, I try to change something on just tablet view, and it changes it on desktop too (and vice versa). All the forum posts and other things online are written assuming the reader already knows how to do this, so clearly I missed something when I was starting up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks everyone!
Kyle

Hello @Kyle_Transue , and welcome.

Everything you change from desktop down cascades. To stop the elements from changing you would have to create separate content for each view. To not have for example desktop content to show up on mobile you would then go into the settings of the section and select only visible on desktop.

Hope this makes sense. If you have any further questions be sure to address them. :wink: I am here to help. :blush:

2 Likes

Hey @VladimirVitaliyevich, Thanks so much for the help! It’s working like a charm now! :smiley_cat:

Great, be sure to mark the post as the solution as to let the rest of the Webflow Forum know that your problem has been resolved. thanks! :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.