How to Have Multiple Products on One Page

Hi, I’m currently struggling with my site’s product page. I want to display all of my products at once with add to cart buttons for each.

Here is the link: surephotos.net - This website is for sale! - surephotos Resources and Information.

Is it possible to have multiple Add to Cart buttons with quantities for each product card?

How can I create an eCommerce page that allows me to do so without creating individual product pages for each item?

Thank you!

Hey Stefano! Welcome to the Community!

If I’m understanding what you want correctly, yes, this should be no problem. For starters, can you share your read-only link? See how to do so here:

1 Like

Thank you for reaching out!!

Here it is

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/surephotos?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=surephotos&preview=8869a29b78e482f0bff8d0c439ba9e78&mode=preview

1 Like

See here:

Obviously what I built needs to be styled, but is this what you’re looking for? All your products on a single-page with add-to-cart buttons for each?

If so, totally doable! Are you familiar with using the CMS / Collection Lists? If so, that’s exactly the method I used to build this! Drop a Collection List into a static (non-CMS page) of your choosing, select your Products collection as the source, and you’re set! You can drop in all the elements you want, style it, and then add the Add-to-Cart component to finish things off.

Let me know if I misunderstood anything!

1 Like

Yes! It’s possible to style them as I had it originally right?

1 Like

Also Thank you for the video demo!

1 Like

Yep! Most definitely can do that. You can use the same classes and do everything pretty much exactly as you’ve been doing it. The only thing that you do different is that you need to start with dropping in a collection list! That’ll allow you to handle all your dynamic items with ease and show all products. (I think there’s a limit of 100 items on a page per collection list, but it doesn’t look like you’ll reach that with your current set up.)

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help, I’ve been stuck on this problem for about a week now

1 Like

No prob! Don’t ever hesitate to ask – that’s what the community is here for! :smile:

2 Likes

By the way – the website looks great. Strong work!

1 Like

Big thanks! Took me a while to figure everything out haha

Also, I have a few questions:

In the collection, how would Webflow know the price of each item in the collection? and which fields should I add for the product?

Thanks again!

or do I create a product collection and when I drop in collection list I refer it to the product collection?

See below - hopefully this helps!

https://www.loom.com/share/a59d04b756ed4acfb4b73107e3179d8a

1 Like

gonna test this out rn, you’ve been a huge help, thank you once again man

2 Likes

surephotos.net - This website is for sale! - surephotos Resources and Information. It worked!!

1 Like

This topic describes exactly what I’m working on right now. mattvaru, it appears that the video clip that you posted here back in September 2019 is no longer viewable. Any chance it still exists somewhere for me to view? Apparently it may answer the same questions for me that it did for the original poster. Thanks!

I’m having an issue with this, here is my read only site.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/portrait-party-club?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=portrait-party-club&preview=0a360a1baf1df71be9b2d43caad1be48&pageId=5f1098572fb11b006fca9974&mode=preview

I have multiple products on a page using a collection list on a non-template page. Clicking add to cart or buy now only adds one of the products, it doesn’t register the other product or add it to the cart.

Clicking on Add to cart only adds one of the products, despite being different. I checked the SKU and the slug in the backend, both unique. Not sure what the problem is.

Hi @PaintLaurent! John here. This is a known issue that the Ecommerce team was able to isolate. They are currently pushing out a fix for this and it should be updated shortly.

Once the update is released, you will just need to re-publish the project for the changes to take effect.

Thanks in advance for your patience and help here. I’ll reach out with new information as soon as I have it.

Cool, thanks for getting back to me. I hope the push comes soon b/c I’ve already lost customers because of it :frowning: