How to have unique meta data for CMS collection items?

hi

Many thanks for the video that has certainly helped. And I now have the META Descriptions and titles I want on each service page.

once again many thanks of the help.

rob

1 Like

Hello!
Great, thanks! but, is it posible to edit ONE or TWO pages meta data in a collection, manually, but keep using the average way for the rest?

Thanks a lot!

You can try to leave text field for meta empty. Is this you looking for?other way will be custom JS as you try to create some condition if (true) {do this} else {do that}

Hi Stan, I have the same issue but can’t see your video anymore. Can you please upload the video again? It would be great :slight_smile:

hi @Anja_92 I will check if I have backup as I do delete videos from cloud storage at certain point.

EDIT: Sorry is gone, try to ask users involved in this thread if someone have a copy. But if you follow instruction I have done you will be able to do that.

VIDEO IS REPOSTED BELOW

@Stan Please repost the video thank you!

Hi @ZlanderC as you can see in comment above the video is gone but if you follow detailed written instruction I have done you will be able to do that.

EDIT: I had a second look into my HD’s and found it. So here we go :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sweet thank you! so much

1 Like

Thanks so much for this answer, it solved a problem I was having! Appreciate you.

Thank you so much, Stan!