How to hide this thing from the bottom of the screen? What is it even called? Breadcrumbs?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

You can’t (without hacking the UI using CSS code injection) hide this breadcrumb. Can I ask why you want to do it?

The term breadcrumb comes from a fairy tale: Hansel and Gretel are dropping breadcrumbs to form a trail back to their home.

Just like in the tale, breadcrumbs in real-world applications offer users a way to trace the path back to their original landing point, and for instance, in Webflow this menu shows the hierarchy of elements at all times. It’s practical, even more, when you’re on a smaller laptop with the navigator panel hidden.

1 Like

Thanks for your kind help Vincent.

The reason I want to hide it is that I don’t use it - I always have the Navigator open (on Unpin view so it’s narrow) which shows me the hierarchy. The breadcrumb bar simply obstructs the bottom of my page, which I suppose I could solve by adding some blank element to the bottom of my page.

Thanks for replying :slight_smile:

It’s actually not, it’s not part of the Viewport, and will never stand in front of your bottom content when scrolled up to the maximum. It sits outside of the viewport. So the only thing that it does for you if you don’t use it is take screen real estate.

1 Like