How to make images responsive to 15 inch MacBook Screen

Hi. I am having trouble making my images responsive to a larger screen. When I scale the window down, the images scale down, but when I preview my page on my 15 inch. MacBook, the images do not scale up and create unwanted space.

Right now, I am using a grid and placed the images in that grid hoping the grid would get larger up and the images would adapt. Here are some screenshots of how I want the page to look like and what I see when I preview on my MacBook.

Can someone please help me fix this issue? How should I approach this?

Thank you!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @Lilian_Pham and let me first start off by welcoming you to this wonderful community. Hope you are enjoying your weekend just as much as you are playing around in Webflow.

Could you please provide your share link. This video will show you how to do that.

I look forward to your response and Happy Designing,
Brandon

Hi @QA_Brandon

Thanks for your response. Here is my share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/dr-kevin-long-diep-o-d?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=dr-kevin-long-diep-o-d&preview=1c13b3c39835d4518466a57e79755415&mode=preview

@Lilian_Pham,

Thanks for your share link, it was very helpful. I have created a little video for you to review. Hope this helps with finishing your build-out: Screen Recording 2019-08-25...

Also, I would recommend watching the Freelancer’s Journey for proper hierarchy layout and placement of div blocks, sections, grid, etc.

Happy Designing,
Brandon

1 Like

@QA_Brandon

Thank you so much for your help!

1 Like