How To Make Text Underline When Hovered

Hi everyone,

I have text on the work section of my website that I want to underline when hovered over (for example the Venmo header). I set the text to be underlined when hovered over, but it seems to not be working and I can’t seem to figure out why. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Here is my website read only link Webflow - Portfolio Rigney

Hey @mrigs

Looks like you’ve already sorted this when I went into your preview link?
You create a more interactive underline using IX 2.0

Let me know if you have any further issues.

Hi @mrigs,

It doesn’t because you can never hover it. Your link3 is the element you are hovering and as the content of the section is not child of the link it’s not gonna work.

You should try using a link block (instead of a style text link) and put all the content of the section in it.

This way you hover the link element and the text inside inherit the underline value on hover.

Hope it helps

Thank you! Looks like I was able to figure it out, but thank you so much for your quick response :slight_smile: Have a great rest of your day!

1 Like

Hey,

Yeah, figured it out right after I posted haha. Thank you so much for checking in and making sure everything was working though. I really appreciate it :slight_smile: Have a terrific rest of your day!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.