How to point webflow landing page to a subdomain whilst hosting the main site with existing provider?

I want to keep my website as is it, with its existing web hosting company however I want to create landing pages only with web flow.

I currently have a subdomain which is used for Unbounce landing pages which I would like to also keep but I want to create another subdomain for Webflow landing pages (the plan is to eventually remove Unbounce if Webflow works out better).

I want:

1. www.clientsite.com to say as it is
  2. get.clientsite.com to continue hosting the Unbounce landing page
  3. A new subdomain e.g. new.clientsite.com to host the Webflow landing page.

How do i do this with Webflow? For Unbounce all I required to do was the following however I do not see any similar instructions for Webflow:

To connect your domain with Unbounce, you’ll need to set up a CNAME record in your domain provider’s DNS settings.

1. Log in to your domain provider for clientsite.com and navigate to anything related to DNS Settings or something close to it.
  2. Add a CNAME record for get and paste the following so it points to: randomcharactersgohere.unbouncepages.com

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Definitely something you can setup. And the process is quite similar as you did for unbounce.

Check this out: