How to remove blue hotspots on mobile

Hi all,

Everytime I click a link or button on mobile, I see a blue hotspot. Does anyone know how to remove that?

Thanks!!

Hi @Pamela_Ong, welcome to the forum and your first post.

Based on your description I believe that is a focus ring effect. Getting rid of it means writing a style that would then override the default browser stylesheet on your site. If you are talking in general (sites) you should refer to the docs regarding your device and browser.

Hi Jeff, thanks for the response!

I’m quite new to webflow and im not much of a coder. How would I go about doing that?

Please include your site’s Read-Only Share Link with your question.
A read-only link allows the community to view your project without making any edits to it and help diagnose your issue or provide feedback.

If your project has custom code or layout issues on the published site, please share that URL/URI as well.

Here is the read only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/pamelas-ong-portfolio?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=pamelas-ong-portfolio&preview=2310548fb658e3e41da413e00e986e17&mode=preview

Can you also provide a published link where the issue can be viewed and let me know what device / browser you had the issue with?

I viewed the published site via Chrome on a Pixel 3

What you are seeing is the browser default when an element has received focus. It is generally triggered when the user clicks or taps on an element or selects it with the keyboard’s Tab key.

:focus - CSS: Cascading Style Sheets | MDN (mozilla.org)

Read the accessibility concerns before making changes.

States | Webflow University

I will check this out, thank you!